Establish company in Japan


.spineart.gif (115399 bytes)

Saito Office
(Immigration lawyer in Japan)
immigration lawyer japan 

TEL 045-453-0182

Establish a company in Japan

  We arrange to establish a company in Japan and to get status of residence as "Investor / Business manager" when you want to set up a business in Japan.

 We can help you not only the procedure to establish a company in Japan but also immigration procedure as an immigration lawyer. 

Establish a stock company (KABUSHIKI-GAISYA)

  At the beginning, you need some investment for the company as an incorporator when you establish a Stock company. One of incorporator must be a resident in Japan as a representative.
  There is no limitation for minimum capitals to establish a company. That is why you can establish a company which capitalized at 1 yen.

  You can be a director of the company even though you are not resident in Japan. But you must appoint a president (representative director) who is a resident in Japan.

How to establish a company

  You need the following information to make the articles of an association and resister the stock company at the registration office.

  • Name and address of every incorporators
  • Amount of investment of each of incorporators
  • Name of the company
  • Registration address
  • Purpose of the business
  • Directors
  • Auditors (if you need)
  • Representative director
  • Capital
  • Unit of investment
  • Fiscal year
  • The first fiscal year

  You need prepare to following materials.

  • Registration seals or signatures of each of incorporators
  • Certificate of registration seals or certificate of signatures of each of incorporators
  • Certificate of registration seal of representative director
  • Copy of a bankbook (passbook) to make sure remittance of capital

Cost to establish a company

  • Notarizing fee for the articles of an association : 50,000 yen
  • Registration tax  : Minimum 150,000 yen (or 0.7% of the capital)
  • Fee for us : Minimum 60,000 yen
  • Total : Minimum 260,000 yen

How to contact with Immigration lawyer

  Please feel free to contact with us via the following Telephone number or E-mail address.

  * Tel : 045-453-0182
  * E-mail :

  Please make an appointment and come to our office for the counseling.

 Counseling fees;
  * Free of charge for 30 minutes
    From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Except on Saturday, Sunday and national holidays)
   * 5,000 yen without time limit
    From 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.(Available on Saturday,Sunday and national holidays)


Copyright (C) 2002-2014 Saito Office. All Rights Reserved