Establish a company in Japan
We arrange to establish a company in Japan and to get status of residence
as "Investor / Business manager" when you want to set up a business
We can help you not only the procedure to establish a company in Japan
but also immigration procedure as an immigration lawyer.
Establish a stock company (KABUSHIKI-GAISYA)
At the beginning, you need some investment for the company as an incorporator
when you establish a Stock company. One of incorporator must be a resident
in Japan as a representative.
There is no limitation for minimum capitals to establish a company. That
is why you can establish a company which capitalized at 1 yen.
You can be a director of the company even though you are not resident
in Japan. But you must appoint a president (representative director) who
is a resident in Japan.
How to establish a company
You need the following information to make the articles of an association
and resister the stock company at the registration office.
- Name and address of every incorporators
- Amount of investment of each of incorporators
- Name of the company
- Registration address
- Purpose of the business
- Auditors （if you need）
- Representative director
- Unit of investment
- Fiscal year
- The first fiscal year
You need prepare to following materials.
- Registration seals or signatures of each of incorporators
- Certificate of registration seals or certificate of signatures of each
- Certificate of registration seal of representative director
- Copy of a bankbook (passbook) to make sure remittance of capital
Cost to establish a company
- Notarizing fee for the articles of an association ： 50,000 yen
- Registration tax ： Minimum 150,000 yen （or 0.7% of the capital）
- Fee for us ： Minimum 60,000 yen
- Total ： Minimum 260,000 yen
How to contact with Immigration lawyer
Please feel free to contact with us via the following Telephone number
or E-mail address.
* Tel : 045-453-0182
* E-mail : email@example.com
Please make an appointment and come to our office for the counseling.
* Free of charge for 30 minutes
From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Except on Saturday, Sunday and national holidays)
* 5,000 yen without time limit
From 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.(Available on Saturday,Sunday and national holidays)